AREAS OF LAW
● Land, units, houses, retirement villages, nursing homes, commercial and industrial buildings.
● Property development.
● Simple wills, testamentary trust wills.
● Wills for blended families.
● Wills for disabled and vulnerable beneficiaries.
● Tax effective wills.
● Protecting inheritances from claims.
● Pre-emptive measures to avoid disputes.
● Ensuring that a disabled beneficiary’s inheritance is protected and received in the most beneficial way e.g. so that social security benefits are not affected.
● Establishing trusts in wills for wasteful, reckless or insolvent beneficiaries.
● Implementing tax effective strategies.
● Dealing with Superannuation death benefits.
● Self Managed Superannuation Funds.
● Defending claims against estates.
● Instituting claims against estates.
POWERS OF ATTORNEY
Advice on rights, obligations and disputes.
Efficient and speedy estate administration ensuring beneficiaries receive what they are entitled to and Executors are protected from criticism and liability.
BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL LAW
● Sales and Purchases including Management and Letting Rights transactions.
● Companies, Trusts and Partnerships.
● Court appearances and applications.
● Drink driving offences.
● Work licence applications.
● Personal injury compensation claims.
● Compensation claims where properties are resumed by Local or State Government.